Lady of the Tardis Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

David Tennant présentera le prochain "Red Nose Day"

4 participants

David Tennant présentera le prochain "Red Nose Day" Empty David Tennant présentera le prochain "Red Nose Day"

Message par Lady of the Tardis Ven 30 Jan - 15:35

David présentera la 1ère heure du Comic Relief...

David Tennant présentera le prochain "Red Nose Day" Sans-titre-aa8a73

David To Present Comic Relief

It has been announced at the Red Nose Day press launch that David will be presenting the first hour of Comic Relief with Davina McCall.
In a pre-recorded video screened at The Empire Cinema, Leicester Square, he said: "It’s a great honour for me. I remember the first Red Nose Day when I was at school, buying the t-shirt and everyone joining in, And then, later, at drama school, me and my mate Alan McCue formed a Proclaimers tribute act and went busking in Sauchiehall Street. We were rubbish, but earned £65 in our lunch hour. The people of Glasgow are very generous."
Comic Relief will air on Friday 13th March at 19:00pm.
Visit www.rednoseday.com to find out how you can help!

David will also be narrating Comic Relief: The Fools' Guide on BBC One on Tuesday 3rd February at 22:35pm.

et je rapelle que les photos promos sont ICI
Lady of the Tardis
Lady of the Tardis
Admin

Féminin

https://ladyofthetardis.forumactif.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

David Tennant présentera le prochain "Red Nose Day" Empty Re: David Tennant présentera le prochain "Red Nose Day"

Message par Lady of the Tardis Lun 9 Fév - 11:32

Petit message de David à propos du Red Nose Day